Bollywood babe Katrina Kaif wants to have kids before 33

Bollywood babe Katrina Kaif wants to settle down and have kids by the time she turns 33.

Katrina Kaif has revealed her future plans in a men’s magazine GQ. Katrina has posed for the cover page of the magazine.

She looked extremely hot in an orange outfit.

Katrina has stated that it’s very important to settle down in life and she also wants to get married to the right man.


“I see myself having kids by the time I am 33,” she said.

"I have a lot of feelings of being lost and shy and isolated. I felt alien. It makes you feel unsettled in your mind. You crave somewhere to settle," she added.

Katrina recently separated from long time boyfriend Salman Khan and is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.



Source-- >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: poweredby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner FeedCount

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Headlines

Feedage Grade A rated
Preview on Feedage: katrina-kaif-hot--sexy-wallpaper--video Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live
Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki